Reality Blog Award- Thanks!
A big thanks and shout-out to Adapting to Food Allergies for the award. If you’re not currently following this blog or not checked it out yet, I recommend doing so. When I started the Food Allergy Experience, I wanted a place where I could connect with others dealing with food allergies and also wanted to provide information to those who don’t have any food allergies. I went into this project knowing I didn’t know everything but convinced I had something people would find helpful and/or inspirational. What I’ve found is other’s blogs and people’s comments have been very informative and supportive. And so for that, I thank you all.
When receiving this award bloggers post 7 things you may not know. So without further ado, I present to you 7 facts about me:
1. Before the kids I rode across Iowa 3 times on a bicycle. Roughly 500 miles in one week. Breaks down to pedaling 71 miles a day for 7 days.
2. I’m an avid TV fan with my favorite shows being: Scrubs (which is off air now), Supernatural, Bones, Revolution
3. I love reading but have very little time now to do so
4. I started jogging last spring and have a goal of completing my first 10K next summer
5. I also write for this blog
6. Cupcakes are a passion of mine- eating and making
7. My husband is one of eight and family get togethers are a frenzy of fun
Now on to choosing blogs to nominate. Several great blogs have already been nominated through the other blogs I follow. Here is my list of nominees:
Honorable mentions (they’ve recently been nominated by other bloggers):
Thanks to everyone for reading and for sharing! Take a few minutes to check-out the blogs I’ve listed here as they are truly great!